United Legal Center (merchant) is definitely a scam. I was called multiple times by Student Aid to consolidate my student loans.

Initially I agreed and set up payments for the service but was told by the Compliance office that the process would not be finalized until I faxed over my pay stub. I called a week later before the initial withdrawal was to take place on June 3rd, to cancel. The gentleman said that it was cancelled and it would be taken care of in the system. I asked him multiple times on this same phone call was he taking care of it and cancelling everything.

He assured me that it was cancelled. *** no, he didn't cancel anything. On June 3rd, this merchant (United Legal Center) withdrew 100.00 out of my checking account. I realized it on the 6th of June and called the company and demanded my money back.

The manager claims that he did not have any documentation or any calls regarding my conversation with Student Aid. I wouldn't lie and told him such. An email was sent stating that my money was refunded by I will be monitoring my account over the next few days to ensure my money is back in may account.

I despise lying, evil, scamming people and companies. Please, do not get involved with Student Aide or this merchant!!!!

Reviewer is in unhappy mood. Please immediately contact the author of this review to discuss not as described of student loan and associated monetary loss in the amount of $100. United Law Center needs to read this review and look into the issue (if any) according to poster's claims.

Other people also mentioned student loan in their reviews. You may find this information helpful for further shopping at United Law Center.

Comments